Current Version 1.5.0
- Added a forwarding setting for O2 - UK.
- Cleaned up the interface when not using custom settings.
- Reworded the instructions.
- Verified the Sprint settings according to their website.
- Fixed widget size on smaller resolution devices
- Added storing previous phone numbers that were used to a list for easy selection.
- Added haptic feedback to the button press.
- Turning on/off now happens much more quickly.
- Fixed problems with Android 1.5 not showing correctly.
- Added a carrier setting for Orange in the UK. Also added "Default GSM" for other UK carriers.
- Fixed a color problem with the icon not matching the other set 100%. Now they do.
- Fixed one small bug concerning GSM phones and airplane mode.
- The last update introduced an error in GSM phones whlie fixing CDMA. We're all good now... sorry for the dual updates.
- Fixed a problem where CDMA phones would turn the call forwarding icon off if trying to turn off call forwarding while in Airplane Mode. This now pops up a dialog informing the user to disable Airplane Mode first and keeps the Call Forwarding status bar icon.
- Allow Android 1.5-1.6 to use this
- Modify icons to support Android 1.6
- Add a prompt text when choosing carrier
- Automatically selects your carrier when starting up the configuration page if you haven't saved settings previously.
- Fixed showing of the status bar notification on restart (if a CDMA carrier)
- Fixed problem with random call forwarding
- Fixed problems where changing carriers would leave the wrong gsm settings
- Set debugging flag to off - my bad! :)
- For Verizon/Sprint/CDMA providers, call forwarding icon was being created when turning 'off' call forwarding from the widget - fixed.
- Made Verizon/Sprint/CDMA providers show a call forwarding icon in the status bar just like the GSM counterparts.
- Additional fixes for the custom forwarding profiles.
- Fixes to the custom forwarding profile.
Excuse the crudeness of this site. It will be enhanced eventually... I just wanted to provide a more verbose changelog for now.